BikeBiz February 2016 - Issue 121 04/02/2016
- What are the most important cycle helmet technology developments?
- What state is the cycle industry's British manufacturing sector in?
- What do independent bike shops really think of distributors?
- What can you expect to see at iceBike* 2016?
These are just a few of the topics we're tackling in February's BikeBiz edition, which you can read online or download as a PDF (look down the page for the PDF link).
There are product guides to urban bikes and helmets.
We've been busy speaking with some of the major players in the bicycle industry, including:
- Sportline and Madison boss Dominic Langan
- Pro rider Alex Dowsett,
- Brompton boss Will Butler Adams,
- Reynolds managing director Keith Noronha,
- Endura boss Jim McFarlane,
- Weldtite MD David Bennett-Baggs,
- Rutland Cycling MD David Middlemiss,
- Cycle Republic boss Peter Kimberley,
- Bob Elliot director Paul Elliot,
- A big cheese from Taipei Cycle Show’s organisers…the list goes on.
- We have also gathered views from over 100 – yes over 100 – independent retailers for our ‘What IBDs really think’ feature.
And there is much more, so if you didn't get the mag through the post, have a look here.
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.