BikeBiz May 2016 - Issue 124 27/04/2016
The May 2016 'IBD edition' of BikeBiz is now available to read online or download as a PDF (the PDF link is at the bottom of the page).
This month we're reading the tea leaves and looking at not only the future of the cycle cafe phenomenon, but also the future of cycling in England itself - or at least how the Cycling and Walking Investment Strategy will affect the cycle world.
Also in this issue:
- We send Mystery Shopper to Brighton
- We look at retailing excellence in our annual 'Top 20 IBDs' list
- Sector guides on BMX, nutrition and brakes
- Sound the controversy klaxon: Our guest columnist argues that brands should support cycle media
- Advice on how shops can compete online
- Our executive editor Carlton Reid discusses buying groups
- And much more...
Read the May mag online now.
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.