BikeBiz October 2016 â€“ Issue 129 04/10/2016
This month, we’ve published a roundup of what we saw at Eurobike, and a preview of the now-passed NEC Cycle Show.
Also in this issue:
- Our sector guides outlined the latest in road bikes and their accessories, and bike trailers, car racks, and bike boxes.
- Kieran Howells researched what’s new in 2016’s products.
- Our mystery shopper made their way to commuter town St. Albans.
- Batribike announced their NEC Cycle Show launch of European-manufactured bikes.
- Carlton Reid headed up to Manchester to investigate how graphene is being used in bikes, and got the scoop on Canyon’s ongoing delivery problems.
- Lycra enthusiast Chris McGuire wrote in to sing the praises of Fat Lad at the Back
- And a whole lot more!
Read the new magazine online here.
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.