April issue 135 31/03/2017
In this issue:
- We take a look at the latest and greatest products from Madison at iceBike*
- BikeBiz travels to the London Bike Show to check out the Innovation Lab
- Laura Laker takes a look at the lasting effects of Brexit on retailers
- Mark Hallinger explores the concept of a 24-hour bike shop
- The Bicycle Association's Steve Gardis talks about the future of the BA
- And a whole lot more!
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.