BikeBiz January 2017 â€“ Issue 132 17/01/2017
In this issue:
- An exclusive interview with the Eric Min, CEO of cycle VR company Zwift
- Caz Nicklin discusses how she established online women's retailer CycleChic
- Carlton Reid heads to Scotland with Developing Mountain Biking
- Brick Lane Bikes' Feya Buchwald talks about the history of her iconic shop
- Laura Laker chats with Blaze Laserlight's Emily Brooke about data-driven solutions
- And a whole lot more!
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.