BikeBiz September 2016 - Issue 128 15/09/2016
The September 2016 edition of BikeBiz is now available online!
This month, Kieran Howells investigated whether the incorporation rental bikes into a shop is a lucrative option for business owners, Pashley told us about their 90 years of trading, and we visited CSG's headquarters in Dorset.
Also in this issue:
- Reader David Wilsher wrote in with a counter-opinion to Carlton Reid’s Brexit article from the August 2016.
- The latest in children’s bikes and winter wear was revealed in our sector guides.
- Our mystery shopper took their undercover operation out to Essex.
- Phil and Liz Bingham discussed what’s next for women’s apparel company Velovixen.
- And a whole host of other stories…
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.