Full Time Sales Assistant
Job DetailsBack to list
|Position:||Full Time Sales Assistant|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Date posted:||Friday, February 17th 2017|
We are currently seeking a full time sales assistant for our busy Fareham Store due to expansion. If you have a passion for cycling and industry experience and feel you could add to our excellent team, then we would like to hear from you.
- Trade price staff purchase on products including bikes, parts, accessories and clothing.
- Free cycling kit
- Pension contribution scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable products for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised working environment.
- Complete daily and weekly checks ensuring the smooth running of the store.
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues. Being aware of current promotions, working with epos systems.
- Aid in unloading stock transfers.
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self motivation to maintain the highest standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have an understanding of cycling in some form and the products sold.
- Have a basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to Careers@hargrovescycles.co.uk with the subject header – Fareham Full Time Sales Assistant
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2017