Sadly not a bike retail simulator, but a road racing game for iPhone and iPad
Chain Reaction Cycles (CRC) has released video game 'Pro-Cycling' on iTunes.
Players get rewarded for winning races with virtual bikes from Vitus and virtual wheels from Mavic. However, there will be monthly giveaways for the top finishers, with Vitus road bikes, wheelsets from Mavic, GPS computers from Garmin and nutrition bundles from High 5.
The game was developed by BillyGoat Entertainment and contains elements of strategy as well as arcade-style rcing. Athletes are customisable and players can put them through road races or time trials, racing through cityscpaes or countryside. Via Bluetooth, palyers can race against real world opponents.
You can find Pro-Cycling on iTunes here.
Here are some of the game highlights, according to CRC:
• Keep hydrated as you speed through city centres and rolling hills on a host of challenging circuits.
• Beat the competition to unlock new bikes and gear (including equipment from Vitus and Mavic).
• Challenge computer controlled competitors or a friend (via Bluetooth) to a road race, or enter a time trial and compete against the clock.
• See how your times stack up against the world on Game Center.
• Customise your cyclist’s appearance with a variety of team jerseys and helmets.
• Keep playing to improve your cyclist’s fitness so they can perform to their full potential.
• Featuring music from top Northern Irish bands Moscow Times, Window Seats and Escape Fails.