18 Bikes was this morning broken into and four bikes – detailed and pictured here – are missing.
Store owner Simon Bowns broke the news via his Twitter earlier today and has since posted the news to 18Bikes.co.uk, along with pictures of the shops dismantled alarm and door locks.
All bikes taken were demo bikes, so are used/dirty. Look out for:
– Nicolai Helius CC, Medium, Orange Camo – Rohloff
– Pace RC405, Medium,Wite Shimano XT
– Santa Cruz Blur LT2, Medium, Powdercoat Black
– Santa Cruz Heckler, Medium, Powdercoat Orange
– Plus an armful of Endura jackets.