BikeBiz.com has achieved a record number of visitors to the UK’s leading site for cycle trade news, analysis and jobs.
According to Google Analytics, online readership for www.bikebiz.com hit 62,966 unique users in July.
“We’re delighted to be growing our online readership following the revamp of BikeBiz.com at the end of last year,” said publisher Stuart Dinsey.
“With an expanded BikeBiz Awards taking place on September 28th, a new edition of the annual BikeBiz Bible looming and the continued popularity of the print magazine, BikeBiz is clearly going from strength-to-strength.”
For a full breakdown of the latest online statistics and to find out how BikeBiz can support your business year-round across its print, online, email and social channels, contact Carly.Bailey@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535647.
Here are our 15 most viewed stories online in July:
1. Bicycles beat commercial airliner
2. Barbed wire car/bike TdF smash is laughing matter, tweets US TV anchor
3. Light composite bikes made in China slammed by UCI execs
4. ITV4 and Halfords win big with Tour de France coverage
5. Dahon v Tern: it’s now a lawsuit
6. Chain Reaction leaks new store details
7. Parking mag plugs bikes
8. UCI may allow lighter race bikes
9. Guildford Station sees UK’s first ever Brompton bike dock
10. Focus leaves Wiggle
11. Cycle to work scheme will be made subject to VAT
12. One of a kind racing bikes stolen from Trek and Madison
13. Finalists revealed for the 2011 BikeBiz Awards
14. Future UK to cut 100 jobs
15. Rapha gets physical