BioLogic has announced an upgraded version of its iPhone application BikeBrain Plus.
Originally known as BikeBrain Lite, the app remians free, though users may now pay for a ‘Plus’ upgrade, which opens up a new plethora of cycling functions, including GPS mapping, interval training, calorie burn counts and the ability to publish ride data to Google Maps.
“We launched BikeBrain at the beginning of April and had over 20,000 downloads within the first 30 days,” said Joakim Uimonen, BikeBrain’s product manager. “And it has a 4 1/2 star rating, so we’re on the right track. The great thing is that the success of the app is leading to more awareness of our BioLogic iPhone-compatible hardware and other useful cycling accessories.”
Further additional features include:
- Export ride data by email in KML, GPX, or CSV formats for easy uploading to popular online ride sites
- Share trip routes via Facebook and Twitter
- Save an infinite number of trips (free version has a 10-trip capacity)
- Unlimited training duration and distance (free version allows only some training customization)
- Set unlimited numbers of interval training profiles
BikeBrain is available for download free from the App Store.