Bike trade distributor Bob Elliot has given its business-to-business site a face lift, with a bunch of new features designed to make it easier and more useful for customers.
- Those features include and improved account area where they’ll be able to:
- See their web orders more efficiently
- Reprint official invoices & credit notes
- See where their account is up to in terms of outstanding invoices and time of payments
- Get the chance to view their favourite products (top 20 sales)
- Get the chance to view their backorder status’ for products which are within 2 months of today’s date
Not only that, but the site’s look has been improved, now with five slides on the homepage which will be changed regularly with popular products and featured categories. The site now has a ‘Latest’ page where fresh products recently added can be found.
There’s also a new Store Locator where users can enter their post code – in version 2 this will be refined to it loading per brand, the firm said.