9point8 has Introduced the new Digitunder-bar remote. Working with Wolf Tooth Components, 9point8has developed a custom lever designed specifically to work with DropLocseatpostslike the 9point8 Autumn Line.
The 9point8 Digit is made by Wolf Tooth Components of Minneapolis, Minnesota; it shares the ReMote’s CNC-machined construction, proven low-friction ball bearing and breakaway axle. The Digit is also compatible with integrated Wolf Tooth mounts for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker brake levers.
- Lever geometry and leverage ratios designed specifically for DropLoc seatposts like the 9point8 Fall Line
- Low-profile 9point8-specific lever
- UpFront cable fixing
- Large-diameter 21mm cartridge-bearing pivot
- Cable-kind clamp
- Available integrated brake lever mounting
- Integrated cable adjustment
- Readily-available breakaway axle pivot
- Made exclusively for 9point8 by Wolf Tooth Components