"For engineers, designers and production technicians, [Alumotive] is a valuable opportunity to get a close-up view of technological innovation within the sector as well as some indications as to what scenarios lie ahead," says On-Nike, the organiser of the expo.
On 7th November, the Aludesign seminar will cover such topics as:
1. Innovation and competitiveness of aluminium for the transport industry
2. Surface finishes - Coatings
3. Assembly techniques Welding processes
4. Machining and subcontracted activities
5. Quality Certification Metrology
7. Recovery and Recycling of materials
8. Design with light alloys
9. Aluminium alloys and metallurgical processes Foundry and diecasting
10. Aluminium dies for the injection of polymers
11. Formation of prices and the market
On 6th and 7th November 2003, Bolognas Palazzo dei Congressi will also host the third edition of the International Aluminium Days Symposium which will be dedicated to discussing aluminium applied to the transport system and the sustainable development of the sector, especially with respect to the environment, and energy saving.