GoPro has released a new Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled HERO+ camera.
Retailing at £169.99, the HERO+ is waterproof and mountable, capturing 1080p60 and 720p60 video and 8MP single, Time Lapse and Burst photos. It's the Wi-Fi feature that is key, allowing it to connect with GoPro’s mobile app and benefit from convenient tools such as 'Trim & Share'.
Meanwhile the HERO4 Session now has a more accessible price of £249.99 SRP. Trade distributor Madison said dealers can place orders for the products from now, ahead of the available date on Monday October 5th. The trade prices on the Hero4 Session will also reduce, so dealers should see no change in margin percentage on the new price, the firm added.
HERO+ key features include:
- 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- Integrated camera and housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperViewwide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s array of mounts and accessories
For more information, and to place orders dealers can visit www.madisonb2b.co.uk.