If you didn't win the Lotto rollover at the weekend, worry not, as there are prizes to be won at this month's The Bike Place show, totally over £7,000 worth.
There is a long list of bikes and kit being given away to bike traders at the show in a series of Early Bird giveaways, including:
- Reid Bikes: 2x2 Worldwide have recently taken on the Reid brand from Australia and will be showing the range for the first time at the show. To celebrate they will be giving away a Reid Classic cycle of your choice on Tuesday at 1pm.
- Shorelines is also running an early bird competition to win a CroMag RootDown Frame.
- CSG is giving away 25th anniversary GT Zaskar, Priceless.
- Vaude wants dealers to travel in style with a full set of travel luggage.
- ION are giving away a head-to-toe mountain bike outfit.
- Just Riding has a set of Industry Nine Classic hubs, road or mountain.
These are all early bird competitions so those wishing to be in with a chance to win should make they arrive before 12 noon and visit the relevant stands to be included.
And there's more, with Seasucker racks giving six people the chance to win a Silverstone Hot laps experience on Sunday 31st Jan. Dealers should head to the Fisher Outdoor Leisure stand before 12 noon to be in with a chance of being on the track the same afternoon.
And then there are the special goodies bags, each day, worth over £150. The first 100 customers to arrive at the show on Sunday and the first 50 on Monday and Tuesday will all receive a goodie bag packed with amazing prizes.
Carrera are giving away 200 helmets in conjunction with Ultrasport who have just taken on the distribution.
Solo Clothing, Cooke components, Vaude, ION, Weldtite Power bar & Muc Off are just some of the brands contributing to the givaway.
Finally, there's a chance to win prizes everyday in the ‘Match the Lap Time Challenge’ with Shoretrax where attendees will get to ride the new bigger bermed pump track and match the time set to achieve to the nearest second.
The Silverstone Media Café will be open for breakfast, so dealers can register today at www.thebikeplaceshow.co.uk and get in early.
The Bike Place is open from 31st Jan until 2nd Feb in The Wing at Silverstone Circuit
Sunday 31st Jan 9.30 – 6pm
Monday 1st Feb 9.30 – 6pm
Tuesday 2nd Feb 9.30 -5pm