Shimano has revealed an Olympic revamp of its Pro Tour shoe, set to be seen adorned to sponsored atheltes when the cycling events begin on July 28th.
Kicking off with the men's road race, 22 riders, including brit racer Ian Stannard, will sport the customed fit, low profile design pictured below.
The olympic road and mountain bike events are scheduled as follows:
- Men’s road race : Saturday 28 July – 10:00 London time
- Women’s road race : Sunday 29 July – 12:00 London time
- Women’s individual time trial : Wednesday 1 August – 12:30 London time
- Men’s individual time trial : Wednesday 1 August – 14:15 London time
- Women’s mountain bike XC race : Saturday 11 August – 12:30 London time
- Men’s mountain bike XC race : Sunday 12 August – 13:30 London time