The 2013 instalment of industry favourite trade show Eurobike will be upon us in just two months time, so in preparation, here's a summary of what to expect come August 28th:
We say August 28th, the Demo day actually begins on August 27th in Ratzenried, Argenbühl. Shuttle services between the Friedrichshafen venue and Argenbühl are to be laid on, though if you'd prefer to drive, it's around a 40 minute journey (by car) between the two destinations.
Over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space will once again be filled, with over 1,250 stands split among 14 halls (12 exhibition halls, the zeppelin hangar and E1) as well as the East and West Open Air Grounds. Distributors and brands from 49 countries are currently set to attend.
Eurobike Award winning goods will once again be displayed in the West Foyer - with 84 products set to scoop gongs in a variety of categories, from innovation, design, eco-credentials and much more considered by judges.
Further scheduled events include:
- Eurobike Travel Talk: Friday, August 30, 10:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The 12th bicycle tourism conference with presentations about the growing bicycle tourism market, cross marketing opportunities, etc.
Conference Center, East Foyer, 1st floor)
- Holiday by Bike: The bicycle travel marketplace is to be held on the Saturday, (public day) with over 70 international exhibitors from the field of bicycle tourism: Bike hotels, bike tour organizers, tourism regions, publishers (West Foyer)
- Eurobike Fashion Show (East Foyer)
Wednesday at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m and from Thursday to Saturday at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- The Lake Jump: Taking place at the Trade Fair Lake at 6pm on Thursday August 29th. A recumbent test track will also feature here throughout the duration of the show.
- Eurobike party: Held on the West Open Air Grounds and in the West Foyer and atrium (Friday, August 30, starting at 6:30 p.m.) with a selection of different music
Dates and opening times
Wednesday, August 28, to Saturday, August 31, 2013 DEMO DAY in Ratzenried (in Argenbühl in the Allgäu) on Tuesday, August 27, 2013
DEMO DAY, Tuesday, August 27: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (trade visitors only) Wednesday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (trade visitors only) Saturday, August 31: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (public day)
Advance trade ticket sales can be bought here: www.eurobike-show.de/eb-de/besucher/fachbesucher-registrierung.php