Thieves have struck at Team CRC/Nukeproof manager Nigel Page’s Merseyside home, taking an eight bike haul, including one Suzuki motocross bike.
The incident, which happened on Monday afternoon, saw the theives gain access to the alarmed garage with an angle grinder before making off with the bikes, which are reported to have been bolted down.
The bikes stolen include:
- Matti Lehikoinen’s team issue Scalp
- Nigel’s team issue Nukeproof Scalp
- Nigel’s black Nukeproof Mega (Marzocchi 55 forks, SRAM components)
- Nigel’s black Nukeproof Snap (grey Marzocchi 4X forks, Formula brakes, white Mavic Crossmax wheels, Truvativ cranks and drivetrain)
- Intense carbon road bike – black and red (SRAM Rival, brand new Mavic wheels)
- GT Stay Strong BMX cruiser – yellow and black (black S&M race forks, S&M bars and stem. Special edition Profile Stay Strong cranks)
- Green PK Ripper
- Suzuki (2010) RMZ 250 motocross bike
Anyone approached with the bikes, or who has any information related to the theft should contact police, or Chain Reaction directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘stolen bikes’.