Cycle Surgery’s free Women’s Evenings are returning to store locations in London this year, starting June 12th.
This year the evenings will run on:
- 12th June at Cycle Surgery Bishops Square
- 18th June at Cycle Surgery Holborn
- 2nd July at Specialized Covent Garden Concept Store
- 9th July at Cycle Surgery Victoria
- 23rd July at Cycle Surgery Southwark Bridge
Cycle Surgery said this year the events will be bigger and better than before, with experienced in-store teams guding customers through sessions on easy bike maintenance, offer what to wear advice and provide bike set up and riding tips so riders can feel more comfortable and confident when out on two wheels.
Naturally customers have chance to take advantage of ‘on the night’ discounts while being treated to Lola’s cupcakes and refreshments. The first 50 women to attend will also receive a free goody bag to take away.
The evenings are supported Specialized, Lezyne, Fenwicks, nuun and Divine Chocolate.
There’s a short video from Cycle Surgery on what to expect below.