We've been busy catching cabs, planes and trains (and cycling too) to bring you a magazine filled with industry exclusives, including:
- A MediaDrive profile which discusses why the industry is turning to the ad click through specialists to increase the quality of thier viewers
- An interview with Madison and Sportline CEO Dominic Langan on the Icebike relocation and the wider business
- A pioneering project from Hastings retailer Source who are setting up both shop and an enormous underground skatepark on the promenade
- A round up of Moore Large's Geared show and the gear hitting stocks as we type
- Perhaps the highlight of the bunch is an in depth analysis of the stellar business being done in Wales and the South West. We talk manufacturers, cycling mayors, events, employment and infrastructure
- Next up it's a journey north to Manchester's Bike Expo, a show that turned out to have a few hidden gems
- There's also BikeBiz's 2015 top 20 IBDs - as voted by those in the trade. Are you one of them?
That's just a selection of bits and pieces we've been working on - there's also columns from Red Cloud's Mark Almond, Exec editor Carlton Reid, trade salesman John Styles, Sustrans Coms Director Melissa Henry and many more.
To have a read, click here.