Eurobike has announced 40 winners for its 2018 awards, with 13 companies winning Gold awards and two receiving Green awards.
From its roots as a mountain bike-dedicated trade show, Eurobike has gradually expanded to become a meeting place for the global cycling industry, and now includes a wide scope of topics such as e-mobility, digitisation, and smart service solutions.
This year’s winners of the two top categories of Eurobike awards – Gold and Green – reflect the diversity of the Lake Constance show more than ever. Find details of the winning gear and manufacturers listed below, as well as their stand numbers.
- Salamander Cycle Stroller by Wike. A1-709 or DA-50
- “e” by Chike. A1-710
- “GEOS” Gravel by Geonet. A5-309
- INpower Direct Mount Road by Rotor. B1-211
- Stage Helmet by Troy Lee Designs.
- Online Sizing by Smartfit. B1-301
- Ortho-Max Light by Ortema. A4-307
- SleepFix Kids Bike by Sandini.
- Griffserie by SQlab. A4-201 or FG-A5/2
- Homage by Riese & Müller. A6-300 or FG-O/402
- D.2 ST-Ri Dropper Seatpost by by.schulz. A3-109
- London Bikeshare Bike by Pashley & Beryl. A2-500
- Muli by von muli-cycles. A1-713
- Green Core Tricot by Vaude. A7-300
- Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant by Finish Line Technologies. B3-300e