Factory Media is offering retail exclusive packages to retailers for its cycle magazine portfolio. The scheme, aimed at expanding the magazines presence within the bike shop, offers:
• Ten copies of Dig or Ride, per issue (value £32.00)
• Encouragement for readers to support your shop and skatepark and visit to buy their regular copy.
• Over £700(Dig) or £1500(Ride) worth of free print and online advertising
• A one-year print advertising presence in Dig (six issues per year) or Ride (12 issues per year)
• From June 2008, an online presence on both the Dig and Ride website and the rapidly growing Mpora website, which now receives over 111,000 unique users per month
• Generate increased sales revenue from the free print and online advertising
• Free magazine delivery
• Free promotional material including; counter display unit, window sticker and t-shirt.
If all ten copies of Dig magazine are sold each month, the total revenue will amount to £192 effectively meaning the package pays for itself. This figure doubles up for Ride.
A similar package for Dirt magazine is also available.
Contact Ian Gunner – Lizzi Wagner – Tel: 0207 332 9722 Email: email@example.com for more information.