Ison has updated their B2B website with a host of new features for dealers.
Key updates include a much improved search facility and dedicated part number search. Finding products by brand or category has been simplified and the menu streamlined.
The dealer account area has been upgraded and dealers will now be able to:
- Download copy PDF invoices
- View backorders with estimated delivery dates
- Easily customise stock feeds for EPOS systems
- View their most ordered products
- Register for email or SMS notifications for deliveries
- View a summary of their account along with sales person contact info
- Use the new quick message facility
- See tailored dealer news
Operations Manager Andy Diss said: "We hope that the new b2b will enable us to interact with our customers more efficiently, making their ordering experience easier and improving the service they receive from Ison Distribution."