A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
We are currently recruiting for:
Position: European Retail Marketing Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes, UK (Office) or Remote (WFH) or hybrid (based in the UK)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration: A fantastic compensation package including staff discounts on the best bikes in the world!
About the Role
The European Retail Marketing Specialist will act as a key level of marketing support for the Direct Owned Trek Stores (DOTS) across Europe. This will involve collaboration with the Trek stores and within Europe on all marketing activities – from campaigns and outbound communications through to in-store events.
The role therefore requires great communication and organisational skills. The job role is diverse and calls for a candidate who is able to multi-task, think on their feet and confidently work on a number of different projects at any one time, successfully hitting scheduled deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Retail Marketing Manager on all Direct Owned Trek Store marketing projects
- Own the email strategy for all DOTS – which can include at times building emails within our email system
- Run the CPC advertising for stores across Europe
- Support the Marketing Assistant with Social Media advertising
- Own the insights and actions for Retail Marketing Reporting
- Work with the European Data Analyst on SVOC (consumer database) lead lists
- Set up of all digital platforms for new stores (including web pages where required)
- Maintain the store web pages and run the update project
- Be part of the team to train our stores
- Excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Great customer service skills both internally and externally
- Ability to build sound relationships
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or retail-related field is advantageous
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on projects
- Digital experience required – knowledge of key platforms such as Google/Facebook ad tools, Google My Business, analytics etc
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly organised
- Must have strong English written and verbal communication skills
Please apply via the below link and let us know how you’re the perfect fit by forwarding your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are the right person for this role within Trek.
Applications received without a covering letter will not be accepted.
To apply for this job please visit trekbikes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.