Area Account Manager -South West
As the UK Electric bike market continues to become a more substantial part of the general Cycle Retail trade EBCO Ltd. who have been at the front end of the e-bike charge for 8 years are expanding their sales force and are looking to recruit an additional territory account manager to handle the prestigious Corratec and EBCO brands in the South west. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales professional to work with 2 major electric bike brands in this exciting growth sector.
This is a field-based roll and you will be responsible for the development and growth of your area account portfolio you will also be required to develop new business. You will be backed up by a focused experienced and professional in-house team. We are a results driven company that is growing rapidly and the roll offers the right candidates an attractive salary, plus commission structure with OTE of £35k+ a fully expensed company vehicle, Laptop and company phone. The successful candidate will be expected to live on the area.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Proven sales record
- In depth knowledge of the UK cycle trade
- A natural ability to identify sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with independent cycle retailers
- Highly motivated and determined mind set with `can do’ attitude
- Ability to be well organised with strong time management skills
- Good computer and administrative skills
- Proactive, self-motivating with good work ethic
- Ability to travel throughout the area with overnight stays as required
- A strong interest in cycling
If you measure up and want to take your interest to the next level send your C V to Paul Stanforth at email@example.com – (closing date Monday 29th July)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.