Website The Electric Bike Shop
If you a passion for bikes and want to work for an exciting and growing company this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager covering Bristol and the Southwest to lead our retail managers and teams to deliver a fantastic customer experience. This will be accomplished through nurturing high performing teams to deliver high standards, which result in amazing sales and profit performance.
If you have strong people management skills and want to work for an exciting and growing company this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Why choose The Electric Bike Shop?
At The Electric Bike Shop, you`ll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy, and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you`ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. Above all, you`ll love having a good time and delivering a fantastic customer experience.
For you, it`s all about ensuring your stores provide the best possible customer experience. Whether our customers are looking for there first electric bike, some advice, or a service for their bike. You`ll ensure that your store managers and teams see that every single customer that visits one of your store’s experiences fantastic service.
What will I do as an Area Manager at The Electric Bike Shop?
- Build, develop and retain a high-performing retail team through strong recruitment, training, coaching and development, succession planning and leadership practices and in line with company expectations.
- Lead and ensure retail delivery of the Electric Bike Shop brand in all stores ensuring that all retail experiences across the area meet and exceed our customer expectations, delivering magic moments and providing a fantastic environment!
- Ensure excellent execution of all brand and marketing initiatives- right first time, every time.
- Drive a high sales-focused culture within retail without detriment to the customers, brand, or employees.
- Deliver retail profit targets without compromising the brand, customer experience, product quality or employee engagement.
- Always ensure adherence to all Health & Safety requirements and processes.
- Ensure that all retail employees are managed consistently and fairly, taking consistent action with poor performance, and encouraging and recognising good performance.
- Work with managers and team to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and Health and Safety compliance.
- Closely manage key P&L lines, adjusting as required.
- Ensure that systems and processes across retail sites are carried out in line with company and legislative requirements.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful at The Electric Bike Shop?
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- A love of cycling.
- Previous area/ regional management experience (advantageous)
- Flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Proven line management skills in managing teams of 10-20 people
- Ability to create an engaging, rewarding working environment
- Ability to work to company brand standards and lead by example to encourage your team to do the same
Your journey starts when you apply! Come and be a part of something awesome!
Pay range OTE £40,000
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.