Website Insync Bikes
HNF SALES ROLE
Due to insync bikes continued expansion and the highly anticipated launch of the HNF Nicolai range of ebikes we are looking to recruit two highly motivated sales people to cover the North and South of the UK.
- Present annual ranges to selected dealers
- Achieve targets and take ownership of the area success.
- Manage consistent business throughout the year providing the dealer base with sales support and assistance.
- Maintain and build excellent dealer relationships.
- Provide feedback and data to the sales and marketing teams
- Provide forecast data.
- Represent HNF at shows and events when required.
- Proven track record of delivering results as a territory manager, cycle industry knowledge is not essential.
- Target driven and sales motivated
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prepared to travel extensively with nights away from home when required
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Strong self-organisation of dealer appointments via phone and email
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Full UK driving license
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook & Office and skilled in CRM software and Excel
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Company vehicle suitable for the role
- Laptop and phone
- Extensive and continuous training
Please apply in writing with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.