Area Sales Manager – North of England (parts of Scotland depending on location)
Solent (UK) Ltd t/a as Windwave are a long established business supplying bicycles, parts and accessories to the Cycle Trade. We have a strong portfolio of exclusive brands which include BBB, CeramicSpeed, Colnago, Dainese, DVO, FSA, Granite Designs, High5, Hutchinson, Master Lock, Morgan Blue, Urge Bike helmets, Ride Wrap, Transition and Vision. The company is committed to providing a comfortable friendly working environment and supplying great products to customers with first class customer service.
- Living within the territory the successful applicant will make regular calls to existing accounts.
- Seek new accounts and business.
- Support dealers with merchandising and training.
- Helping at trade shows and demo days which could be over weekends.
- Reporting on sales calls, market conditions and competitor activity.
- Ideally located North of Sheffield.
- Team Player.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the cycle trade.
- Detailed product knowledge of Bicycles, parts and accessories.
- Proven track record in sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Full clean UK driving license
The package includes:–
- Competitive salary package
- Sales commission
- Company Vehicle / Phone / Computer
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days’ of annual leave plus Bank Holidays
To apply please send a CV along with a details of your current salary and commission to Peter Nisbet: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.