Website Mavic Cycling Limited
Who are we?
Founded in 1889, Charles IDOUX & Lucien CHANEL created in Lyon the Manufacture d’Articles Vélocipédiques Idoux & Chanel. We’re cycling pioneers – Winning the Tour De France in 1934 with the first aluminium rim, and creating neutral support in 1973.
What do we do?
Mavic make a range of cycling products and services. We’re engaging & always strive to enrich the experience of our community the professional racers, passionate amateurs, event organizers and retailers. Our creativity provide riders with a performance edge & inspire them by sharing our passion for the sport.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our vibrant team to be responsible for executing and deploying the Brand’s commercial strategy on their territory to develop revenues and reach targets.
The successful candidate will be able to;
- Implement efficiently sales campaigns : pre-season orders, re-orders, showrooms, trade shows.
- Answer quickly any commercial demand from existing or potential new customers.
- Adapt and present commercial offer to customers’ need.
- Implement and promote specific programmes.
- Train shop staff by educating dealers based on experience and knowledge.
- Identify and analyse the evolutions in the market in order to identify areas for development.
- Negotiate with customers in line with commercial guidance.
- Anticipate and prepare their activity.
- Up to date diary management.
Technical Skill Set/ Qualifications required:
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Experience of working in the Cycling or outdoor industry preferred.
- Strong track record in relationship building.
- Knowledge of products and markets.
Personal Qualities required:
- Ability to be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Excellent and strong communicator
- Great problem solver and be able to work under pressure, providing commercial solutions.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability
If you feel you are ready to join our dynamic team, please apply for this vacancy now. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Job Location: Field Based. SOUTHERN ENGLAND. Minimum 3 days on the road.
Salary: £30-35,000 per annum depending on experience. (37.5 hours per week) + benefits: company vehicle, bonus, death in service and private healthcare.
How to apply: Send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit peachlaw.co.uk.