Website Bianchi Cycling UK Ltd
Bianchi is the most historic and prestigious bicycle brand. Our heritage, with over 130 years of history that began in Milan in 1885 with Edoardo Bianchi, has no equal in the world of cycling. Our positioning embodies the best of italianness, understood as the commitment to build “state of the art” products but also as design, style and taste.
Our offer of bicycles is a nuance of products with which to satisfy the needs of the professional, the practitioner, those who love nature or those who simply want to move quickly in urban traffic. We must always be able to supply the ideal bicycle for every type of cyclist.
Innovation, science and technology merge with the sensations of man, something mysterious that for more than 100 years has allowed us to take our champions to victory and provide our customers with an excellent product.
We are currently looking for an experienced Area Representative to join our UK team further consolidating the Bianchi brand in the Midlands territory (including South Wales). The successful candidate will report to the Country (Area) Manager and ideally be located as centrally as possible within the territory.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Attaining sales targets and territory objectives.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Bianchi, its history, technologies and products.
- Proactively developing the dealer base and increasing brand visibility in existing dealers
- Supporting projects coordination and local events planning
- Maintain detailed customer visit and call logs and create a realistic territory customer visit and call schedule.
- Handle all dealer interaction within company standards.
- Communicate product strategy, priority and initiatives to the dealers
- Answer quickly any commercial demand from existing or potential new customers.
- Adapt and present commercial offer to dealers’ need.
- Negotiate with customers in line with commercial policy
- Train shop staff by educating dealers based on experience and knowledge.
- Report to the Country (Area) Manager about any Dealers credit problems
- Develop and maintain a regular dialogue with Bianchi HQ Sales staff to deliver first class customer service in store.
- Coordinate orders and delivery with Bianchi back office
- Maintain knowledge of all stock, delivery and warranty information.
- Identify and analyse the evolutions in the market in order to identify areas for development.
Skills and requirements:
- A minimum of three years experience as an area representative, along with an ability to show strong sales against challenging targets.
- A proven track record in attaining sales goals of premium brand bicycles within independent cycle retailers.
- Knowledgeable of the bike trade as a whole and specifically the high end Road, MTB and Gravel markets, as well as the e-bike market.
- Ability to present company information to dealers in positive and professional manner.
- Ability to analyse and report on sales and market trends within dealer base.
- Relevant IT skills including the use of Excel, Word, and an understanding of web apps and EPOS systems.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- Able to travel and spend significant periods of time away from home (minimum 50% time)
- Soft skills: self motivated but able to take direction, highly organised, able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation package: fixed salary (tailored according to the applicant’s profile and seniority) + benefits: bonus, company vehicle, private healthcare, life insurance.
Job Location: Field Based. Midlands (UK), including South Wales.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.