Website ASSOS OF SWITZERLAND
ASSOS of Switzerland was founded 1976 with the mission of bringing cutting edge engineering to the world of cycling. Through its recurring innovations, ASSOS maintains leadership within technical bicycle apparel. Located in Lugano, Switzerland, ASSOS enjoys cult status amongst avid cyclists around the world. (For further information go to: www.assos.com)
Owing to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join our retail team in the UK. The role will be based at our ASSOS flagship Store situated on Regent Street, London, and will report directly to the Store Manager.
At ASSOS we believe in cycling. Our products are ‘made in cycling’ meaning that we place cycling at the heart of everything we do. Our London Regent Street Store is an all-encompassing experience, upon which cyclists can rely on for expert advice regarding clothing, routes, training, recovery, and injury management – provided by us and our specially selected partners.
As Assistant Manager you will be expected to:
- Play a leading role within the team of ASSOS product experts working in our Regent Street Store.
- Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementation of in-store initiatives to maximise brand engagement to grow and maintain the ASSOS customer base.
- Ensure that the product is merchandised and presented, consistently communicating the premium nature and technical excellence of the product.
- Lead by example with exemplary product knowledge and experience (being aware of / being a user of the ASSOS brand is essential).
- Assist the Store Manager in setting staffing levels to provide the optimum customer experience.
- Play a pivotal role in organising customer facing events and initiatives.
- Maximize sales volume, contributing to sales, sales analysis and KPI’s.
- Proficient in all operational policies and procedures.
- Assume leadership role with Sales Associates.
- Be responsible for all activities with-in the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two or more years retail experience working with premium, luxury or sporting goods.
- Proven leadership skills, with management experience an advantage.
- A passion for cycling, sports and fitness and an understanding of what motivates sportspeople and cyclists specifically.
- First class customer service skills.
- The ability to prioritise, delegate, and multi-task.
- Available to work weekends.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- A product allowance & access to preferential pricing.
- The opportunity to make your mark at an iconic, exciting, and growing brand.
- A young and fun working environment
- The chance for the right candidate to thrive.
To apply for this role then please send your cv and any covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.