Website Carbon Bike Repair
Carbon Bike Repair is a premier carbon fibre bicycle repair, paint restoration and respray company based in Leatherhead, Surrey and are looking to take on a permanent Assistant Paint Sprayer.
If you are looking to further develop as a talented sprayer to custom respray and paint restore high end carbon bicycles for a well-respected restoration company. There is variety in this role as no two projects are the same.
The primary role will be to prepare, spray, polish & finish bicycles to the high standards expected by our customers. You will also be required to mix paint by eye to guarantee as close to ‘perfect’ colour match for spraying. As the work is detailed you will also be helping to create and apply decals, stencils or masks with precision to ensure a flawless finish.
Along side this the role will involve assisting the carbon workshop in the carbon repair side of the business.
You will be required to carry out all forms of workshop duties, maintenance and general housekeeping, such as cleaning and tidying workshop, spray booths, tools, spray guns, safe disposal of used materials etc.
You will need to work closely with all members of staff members for the proper performance of your duties and to coordinate internal activities to ensure the customer journey from beginning to end is efficient and meets the companies’ standards.
Your working hours would be Monday to Friday, 8am-4:30pm, which is an advantage if you do not want to work weekends.
Essential Skills & Qualification:
- Experience in the use of manual and power tools.
- Previous experience spray painting an advantage, however on-site training will be provided
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Hardworking, professional and highly motivated with a friendly positive attitude
- Organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on, ‘can do’, proactive approach with the ability to use your own initiative
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software (desirable – not essential).
- Full UK driving licence (desirable – not essential).
Salary: Starting salary will be approximately £15,000 to £18,000 per annum, dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.