Website Brick Lane Bikes
We’re looking for an Assistant Store Manager
Brick Lane Bikes is synonymous with all things urban cycling. We’re at the forefront of Europe’s urban cycling culture selling the best brands – both new and vintage – across the UK and Europe through our website www.bricklanebikes.co.uk and our flagship Store on the corner of Brick Lane.
The Store leads the company direction. From what we see in the store and our customers have asked for, we’ve been able to develop our own brands and source products from all around the world which have led to 7 years of incredible growth within the UK and Europe.
This will continue over the seasons to come with the launch of a new range of bikes and the ongoing development of the store. We’ve already a strong team in place but need a second Assistant Manager to help us manage the shop floor, ensure we promote our products well and look after our customers in the best possible way!
The role will include amongst other things:
- To lead the shop floor team ensuring the best use of staff and correct flow of work
- To ensure that the team deliver excellent customer service and sales
- To help develop EPOS system (with us for 9 months), so that it builds efficiencies into our business.
- To complete the beginning of day/end of day processes
- To oversee the smooth handling of sales – V12, Cycle Scheme(s), Splitit and any company invoicing.
We’re growing at speed, so for the correct person, not only will there be an excellent salary (between £24 and £27k) and 25 days holiday a year, but there will also be brilliant long term prospects.
If you’re interested, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.