Website Muc-Off Ltd
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for an experienced Bicycle PR & Communications Manager who will report into the Global Head of Bicycle Marketing at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
About the role
The PR & Communications Manager is responsible for the development, planning & execution of owned, earned and paid media campaigns across all categories and geographies as well as taking the lead in representing the brand with all relevant media titles.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Develop and deliver the global communications plan in line with marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships key media titles globally
- Ensure all brand communication platforms are aligned to the Muc-Off brand DNA and positioning across different segments and geographies
- Manage and build a PR & communications team
- Develop and deliver communication campaigns for product launches in collaboration with rest of marketing team
- Work closely with distributors on localised PR and comms development and delivery
- Develop social strategy with Social Executive and Content Manager
- Manage and build a PR & communications team including social media
- Liaise with Brand and Marketing executives on category and localised comms and PR
- Own and deliver the B2C advertising plan
- Liase and support Trade Marketing Manager on B2B comms and advertising
- Manage communication and asset requests around key trade & consumer events
- Provide concise monthly reports to the key stakeholders
- Liase and collaborate with sales and content teams
What we’re looking for
With 6+ years of commercial PR & Communications experience in lifestyle or sports sectors you will be a natural leader with the drive to get stuck into projects to deliver great business results. Relationships are key so evidence of managing and building strong partnerships is required.
As a high-profile leader of the brand within the business, you will play an important role in generating and reinforcing excitement from consumers through your strategic vision.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
- Degree-level educated
- Proven experience of multi-channel communication campaigns
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- Strong written and communications skills
- Proven budget management
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- Willingness to travel in Europe and on occasion further a field
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook.
- People power – strong leadership skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in
- Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Ability to collaborate and have a stong team mentality.
- A degree in PR/Communications/Journalism or CIPR
- Excellent copy writing and grammatical skills
- Excellence in project management and an eye for putting the right process in place to get the job done
- Good knowledge and understanding of the bicycle and/or motorbike industries on a global basis.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
How to apply: Send CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.