Website Zoomo London Ltd
At Zoomo, we’re leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We’re a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we. are now the trusted partner to some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer-friendly, and hard working. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed problem solver. The e-bike builder mechanic is exceptionally important; you’re the backbone of Zoomo and the key to our success where you will play an essential part in ensuring our customers have a great experience!
- Assembly and inspection of new bikes before adding them to the fleet management system.
- Data entry and process compliance
- Communicate any manufacturers’ defect, damage, or missing parts prior to the bike build
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding lifting and use of tools and equipment
- Maintain an organised and clean work area
- Experience working as a bike mechanic (electric or not), we are willing to consider candidates coming from other fields such as car or motorcycle mechanics.
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled
- Relevant industry experience (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology)
- Flexibility to work across our London locations when required
- A passion for bikes!
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- A competitive salary on offer
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply: via Workable https://apply.workable.com/zoomo/j/2793E0242C/?utm_source=BikeBiz&utm_medium=jobboard
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.