Website AJ Cycles
Here at AJ Cycles, a Trek partnership store and Specialized bikes retailer, we have a vacancy for a Bike Mechanic. The job will require the successful candidate to build, PDI, service and work on a wide range of bikes, including e-bikes, entry level to high end Road, Mountain and Hybrid bikes, including repairs and servicing of all other brands.
What we are looking for:
- 2 years minimum workshop experience would be preferred, but more importantly candidate must have a real passion for working on bikes. Ideally qualified to Cytech level 2 or 3.
- A friendly, inclusive, welcoming and professional manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage others and enjoy working as part of a team
- Experience of retail procedures including cash handling and stock recording and ordering
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt according to the needs of the business
- The ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills including use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- A passion for cycling and knowledge of all types of cycling
- A willingness for continued learning and personal development
In return, the successful applicant can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay based on National Living wage and experience
- Employee discount and scheme
- Career development and training to help you reach your potential
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
If this vacancy sounds like the right job for you, please contact us with your CV and a covering letter, stating how you feel you would be suited to the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.