Website Bolt Bikes
Bolt was founded with the vision of supporting gig economy workers in the on-demand delivery sector. We provide e-bike rentals for delivery workers in Sydney, Melbourne, London, San Francisco, and now New York City. The e-bike mechanic’s job is key to our success and you will be essential in ensuring our customers have a great experience!
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Communicate with our customer service team to schedule customer appointments
- Be customer service oriented and personable as you are the face of our company
- Repair bicycles to U.K. Cytech standards (or equivalent) and assess any damage to the bike to determine whether it is wear and tear or damage
- Maintaining a consistent inventory and order parts when necessary
- Assemble new e-bikes and perform quality control checks to ensure the safety of all bicycles – this is paramount
- Maintain and update our systems by recording all the work you do
- Support the marketing of our e-bikes through various channels e.g. at delivery partner hubs, social media etc.
- Provide feedback about e-bikes and work with colleagues on ways we can improve our product or service
- +3 years of bicycle workshop experience, although exceptions will be entertained
- You know how to fix and assemble e-bikes
- You know how to fix batteries and the electric components of an e-bike (Cytech qualified or equivalent preferable)
- You’re able to manage your own time and prioritise what’s important
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re a team player who is looking forward to working with team members from all over the world
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a start-up – things change on a daily basis so we’re hoping you can flex outside of your responsibilities, work different days and slightly different hours, where required
We are a start-up in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
At Bolt, we offer:
- +£10 hourly wage, depending on experience
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Part time, full time and temporary contracts available
How to apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.