Website Carbon Bike Repair (2014) Ltd
Carbon Bike Repair is a premier carbon fibre bicycle repair and paint restoration company based in Leatherhead, Surrey. Our business is growing fast and we are looking to take on an additional cycle mechanic. This will be a full-time permanent role.
The primary role will be to carry out servicing, mechanical repairs, fitting new components, stripping and rebuilding bicycles. You will need to work closely with all members of staff to ensure the customer journey from beginning to end is efficient and meets the companies’ standards.
Carbon Bike Repair is not a standard retail bike shop. We are working with high end road and off road bikes and a large part of the job is stripping and rebuilding these. Supplying and fitting quality components to frames we have repaired and restored. Our busy workshop is equipped with the best tools and stands to enable our mechanics to offer the quality of service our customers demand. This job is suited to someone who likes to work in a ‘self-ownership’ environment, who is quality focused and is looking for a new challenge.
We are open from Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00, Saturday’s will be worked on a staff rotation basis. We do not open on a Sunday.
Essential Skills & Qualification:
- Previous experience working in a bicycle workshop or similar environment.
- Cytech II or equivalent qualifications an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Hardworking, professional and highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on, ‘can do’, proactive approach with the ability to use your own initiative
- Full UK driving licence (desirable – not essential).
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary: Starting salary will be up to £24’000 per annum, dependant on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.