What will you be doing?
- Complete bicycle strip down and rebuilds
- Minor and major repairs
- Quality assurance
- Keeping services and maintenance records
- Updating stock control systems
- General housekeeping
- Helping to support continuous service improvements
We’d like someone with…
- Experience of working in Manufacturing, Mechanical and/or Engineering front line environment
- A background in mechanical maintenance
- Keen interest in bicycles
- Driving licence (desirable) – we are keen to incorporate bike redistribution into this role as well
What are we offering in return?
- Permanent position
- Enhanced parental leave
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online perks and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eligible for bonus scheme
- Family and friends product discounts
To apply for this job please visit careers.beryl.cc.