Website 3 Peaks Cycles
Bike Shop Assistant
3 Peaks Cycles is currently recruiting for a permanent full time member of staff to assist with the daily running of our bike shop in the busy market town of Settle. The job will involve working weekends.
We are looking for a responsible and driven Shop Assistant to become part of our team to continue to build our growing online and retail store. Your work will be critical in ensuring the team works together to meet its goals and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The goal is to deliver the effective day-to-day operation of our business and the satisfaction of our customers.
Ideally you’ll also be a bike rider, in any discipline, and someone who enjoys everything about riding bikes and is comfortable talking about bikes and accessories in detail.
- Proven track record in a cycle retail (or other outdoor retail) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of self motivation
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Articulate communication skills.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Candidates should possess strong maths, English and IT skills.
Applications in writing or in person to:
3 Peaks Cycles, Market Place, Settle, BD24 9EJ
The following applications will be ignored:
- Applications without a covering letter.
- Online applications or via email/message.
- Applications from people living outside of a sensible commuting distance.
- Applications from people with no shop retail experience.
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
How to apply: Email or in person to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.