As the newly appointed Brand Manager for Raleigh you will develop, maintain and implement the strategic Brand Management plans. You will be the driving force behind identifying, nurturing and implementing key marketing & sales campaigns that maximise and drive B2C and B2B sales through appropriate channels.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to define and understand key consumer groups.
- Working with the Market Intelligence Manager to understand the key needs and wants of these consumer groups.
- Work with the Collection Manager to launch new products to market.
- Define and implement channel strategies, ensuring effectives sales and marketing plans are created and delivered.
- Set-up and drive forward key partnerships and high-profile collaborations with established brands.
The successful candidate must have a keen interest in bicycles and should be educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or similar.
You should have strong sales experience, preferably within the bicycle industry.
With your strong commercial understanding and key analytical skills, you will have the ability to quickly pick out the salient elements from consumer and competitor data. You must be competent in all areas of Microsoft.
If you have the desire to succeed and wish to be considered for this challenging and exciting opportunity, please send an e-mail or letter with a copy of your CV to DebbieWhitworth@raleigh.co.uk Please set out your qualifications, salary expectations and summarise the key reasons why you should be considered for this highly sought after role.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th January.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
To apply for this job email your details to DebbieWhitworth@raleigh.co.uk.