Website Extra UK
Your chance to join a top distributor of class-leading brands as a Brand Specialist (North)
Following continued growth at Extra UK, we are looking for a Brand Specialist (North) to represent and promote a selection of our market leading brands. This is an exciting customer facing opportunity to communicate product innovation and dedicated training to our dealer base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a complete understanding of new and existing product ranges
- Technical training to dealers and sales force
- Support the sales team in dealer visits presenting new and existing products and encourage sell in
- Gain comparative understanding of competitive product and where our brands sit within the market
- Obtain and communicate back market and product feedback and opportunities to sales, brand and marketing teams
- Attend product evenings, exhibitions and events to communicate knowledge on products and brands
- Visual merchandising and replenishment of stock where applicable
- Management of product seeding and scouting of brand ambassadors
Essential Skills and Experience
- A passion for cycling and bike related products with a high level of technical knowledge
- Excitement for sharing knowledge and building enthusiasm for our premium brands and products
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and within a wider team at Extra UK
- Fantastic organisation skills and desire to take control and responsibility for projects and drive them forwards
- Effective planning and time management skills are essential
- Ability to present ideas and gain commitment
- A confident, outgoing personality
This role will involve consistent travel to our northern dealer network on a daily basis as well as visits to brands, events and also our head office in Wellingborough. As such this role will involve overnight stays.
A competitive package is available based upon experience
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence
To apply please send CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com ensuring you have the reference CSS1 in the subject field. Failure to include this reference could lead to a delay in your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the 31st January 2020 with further details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.