Position: Clothing Brand Manager
Category: Brand Team
Location: Yate, North Bristol
Salary: Negotiable based on skills and experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for a commercially aware Brand Manager to join the Paligap team. This is a unique opportunity to become an essential part of the business delivering first class strategy in the marketplace as well as being responsible for the profit and loss on the brand.
Main responsibilities will include go to and in market strategy for the brand; undertaking sales initiatives and marketing plans in an attempt to grow market share and brand visibility. Regular liaison between suppliers, shareholders and sales team will be imperative as well as being actively involved with key accounts and the running of any internal or external events.
- Developing and delivering seasonal sales initiatives and marketing strategies for the brand
- Liaising with suppliers and shareholders
- Key interface between sales team and supplier – offering clarity and consistency
- Procurement of stock with full commercial accountability
- Planning, attending, and delivering first class activations at chosen events
- Provide unmatched product knowledge for the brand.
The chosen candidate will go on to become an integral part of the business and as such will need to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive brand and product knowledge in the cycle industry preferably within the clothing sector.
- Strategic vision and quick thinker
- Proven commercial experience, developing sound analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability working in a busy, deadline driven, creative environment
- Proven ability to initiate sales and marketing ideas and proactively pursue
- Able to manage different projects at the same time
- Excellent data and literacy skills
Competitive salary package including bonus structure
Company car allowance Company mobile phone – allowance.
Benefits – 25 days holiday, Pension, Laptop
If you would like to apply for this role, please supply a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We regret that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Closing date for applications – 12/04/21
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.