Role: Commercial Manager – HQ
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Summary: This is the most senior Management role within the company. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and running of the business at HQ. The role will oversee and be responsible for the Finance functions of the company.
This role is very varied including Purchasing, Warehousing, Logistics and working with the Sales team for Forecasting, Purchasing, and liaising with the Treviso office.
- Manage all Operational functions of the company and with the efficient use of OPEX.
- Reporting to this role; Financial Controller, Office Administrator and Service Centre Team.
- Purchasing; Demand and Forecast planning with the Sales team for Pinarello & MOST products. With the owned stores and HQ service centre develop a purchasing & forecasting process for all third-party brands.
- B2B/B2C; Provide product and delivery data to the service provider(s) to maintain accurate information to our customers.
- Pricing; With the Financial Controller provide price modelling by SKU and Category.
- Logistics; Work with freight forwarders for supply of product from Asia & Italy.
- Be the ‘Go To’ person for Treviso and PIUK. Travel as required to Italy for product and forecasting requirements.
- This role could suit a person already carrying out some or all of these tasks and looking to broaden their involvement in a business with an operational and leadership role.
- This person will need to demonstrate good leadership skills and want to work with a small dynamic team.
- This person will be passionate about bicycles and the sport of cycling.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills and be a good listener.
- This person must be well organised and proficient with the use of all Microsoft Office products and will have experience with an ERP system, preferably SAGE X3.
- Ability to communicate in the Italian language will be beneficial and/or willing to learn.
Applications: If you would like to apply for this role, please send a covering letter, your current CV and salary details to:
Lloyd Recruitment Services
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy.
However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not be shortlisted on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.