Position: Community Manager (Product + Digital)
Applications Close: 30 November 2020
Level: Mid-Weight, Junior
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000
Who is Cyclehoop?
Cyclehoop create innovative cycle parking and infrastructure for everyone. We design, install, rent and maintain our innovative, high quality range of products, from cycle shelters and hubs to accessories, racks and stands. Our team cares about sustainable transport and is dedicated to making our cities cycle friendly places.
Where we need your help
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Community Manager to create engaging, top-quality and effective marketing and communications. To help our team crystalise Cyclehoop as the top cycle parking and infrastructure creators in the UK. Our ideal candidate will love cycling and be sustainably minded. These interests will propel you to develop our product and digital strategy under the guidance of Cyclehoop’s Marketing Manager and alongside our Community Coordinator. Then you will happily work autonomously to deliver assets and campaigns, and report against goals.
You’ll have a way with words and people, be an expert on social media platforms, familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and savvy with WordPress and MailChimp. Wielding a camera will come as second nature to you and you’ll have all the fundamental photo and video editing skills. We are expecting you to have 2-4 years’ experience in product photography, website, social media and event management as well as some experience in brand and internal culture development. Ultimately, you should be a well-rounded creative marketing professional with a strategic streak.
Community Manager responsibilities
- Set, plan and deliver our product and digital strategies and campaigns
- Develop and maintain meticulous image library
- Boost sales and brand love above competitors
- Liaise with Sales, Design, Operations and Customer Service teams
- Provide engaging content for website, social media and digital accounts
- Monitor, track and report on competitor activity
- Respond to stakeholders in an empathetic and timely manner
- Promote a fun, inclusive and energetic internal culture
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, clients, and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and innovations
Community Manager requirements
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience planning and leading creative initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic and knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
Perks of the role
- Creativity, responsibility and autonomy
- Casual and friendly workmates
- Cycle industry benefits and discounts
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fun quarterly socials
- Annual bonus scheme
- Start date asap
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio demonstrating your experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must demonstrate strong product photography skills. As you can understand, only candidates that meet the requirements of the role will be considered so make sure you submit a CV and portfolio that responds directly to the role description.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.