Consumer & Warranty Customer Service Advisor
Reporting to the Consumer & Warranty Team Leader
Established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh is one of the world’s oldest and best-known bicycle brands. We are part of the Accell Group, a European based company, who own a collection of bicycle and accessory brands throughout Europe.
Today Raleigh supplies the UK market with the major industry-leading bicycle brands of Raleigh, Haibike and Lapierre, as well as an exciting and extensive portfolio of accessories such as Saris, SRAM, Moon and Schwalbe.
Our partnership with the Accell Group allows us to share knowledge, technology and innovations between brands to deliver the best possible product for our customers.
Providing excellent service to our Consumer customers, the C&W CSA ensures that customer interactions are effortless and right first time. In addition, this role handles customer warranty claims and aims to process them to deliver the best outcome for the customer and business in alignment with the company’s warranty terms and conditions and UK legislation.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide a high-quality frontline service for Consumer customers via the company’s communication contact channels in a manner consistent with the company values and the ‘voice of Raleigh’.
- Handle warranty claims in compliance with the company’s published terms and conditions and UK consumer rights and trading standards legislation.
- Create accurate and detailed records within the company’s IT systems.
- Provide timely telephone, live chat and email response to meet departmental KPI targets.
- Actively promote and encourage use of the B2C Website for self-service by the customers.
- Provide accurate pre and post sales information and support as required.
- Take personal ownership of all customer enquiries to ensure full completion and ensure a full handover if the query requires internal transfer to a different owner.
- Maintain ownership of Consumer customer complaints through to completion, ensuring that regular updates are provided where appropriate.
- Promote our brands and focus channels at every opportunity, communicating related products and promotions to maximise order value and influence customers buying decisions.
- Effectively navigate internal and external IT systems and adhere to processes to ensure agreed standards and competencies of the role are met.
- Develop and maintain a good standard of company and focus product knowledge in collaboration with internal and external personnel and sources.
- Add articles to the Knowledgebase as directed.
- Refer to the company Knowledgebase and Intranet to keep up date with news, events and developments.
- Responsible for personal health and safety and that of other work colleagues and to comply with company’s health and safety policy
- Any other reasonable duties within the scope of the role.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within the cycle industry or a serious enthusiast with sufficient knowledge is desirable.
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills across all channels and an ability to build rapport.
- Good attention to detail, problem solving and an ability to deliver work tasks accurately.
- A positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge and skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A team work ethic with the ability to modify and adapt in order to achieve best results.
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 statutory holidays for full-time employees
- Company defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Staff discount on bicycles and Parts and Accessories
- As part of the Cycle to Work Scheme we will pay you to ride to work
- Free Electric Car Charging on site
If you feel this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply including your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 May 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.