Website Trek Bicycle Corporation
About the Company
Headquartered in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA Trek Bicycle Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world’s most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration.
Our mission is to create products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customer, and to change the world by getting more people on bikes. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast – turning ideas into reality.
Position: Customer Care Guide
Location: Office Based, Milton Keynes, UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 on target earnings made up of bonus and basic salary
About the Role
The successful applicant will assist with the Customer Service function on a timely basis with ad-hoc tasks. The role operates Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all Trek customers regardless of the size of the account
- Take ownership of any customer service queries, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Have a professional telephone manner and good written communication
- Liaise with all departments across the business, to ensure the timely and professional delivery of services and/or products.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to customers’ needs
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle warranty claims for your territory
- High level of English written/verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft computer programmes
- Ability / willingness to travel (EU, UK, PL, CZ, SK, IE)
- Great relationship management
- High level of organisation and time management
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Bicycle product knowledge and experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Ideally experienced in various IT environments and have a good grasp of the web
Preferred experience in:
- Bicycle Workshop environment
- SAP systems (JDE or similar) & CRM systems (Dynamics or similar)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service/ Account Management environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferable from within the cycle industry
- Experience of a Systems/Process driven role
Desirable but not required:
- Fluent in Czech, Slovak or Polish
- Cytech Level 3
If you would like to apply for the above role, please follow the below link and send your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are the right person for the role:
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.