Website Trek Bicycle Corporation Ltd
Customer Care Guide
Do you take pride in delivering outstanding Customer Care?
Do you have a detailed knowledge of the cycle industry?
Would you love the opportunity to join a thriving business where your colleagues really love the product they sell?
If you are all of the above, then Trek’s Customer Care Guide role could be for you! The successful applicant will work with the Customer Care Ecommerce Team for the UK and support the wider Customer Care team with ad-hoc tasks, which will include weekend work.
- Provide excellent Customer Care to all Trek customers
- Take ownership of any customer care queries, ensuring that all matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Have a professional telephone manner and good written communication
- Liaise with all departments across the business, to ensure the timely and professional delivery of services and or products
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to customer’s needs
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Availability to work weekends
- Bicycle product knowledge & experience
- Can-do attitude
- Minimum 3 years’ experience dealing in a customer service environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferable from within the cycle industry
- Used to working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ideally experienced in various IT environments and have a good grasp of the web
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced Computer skills with all elements of Microsoft Office
- Cytech qualification or equivalent
- Polish/Czech/Slovak speaking
To apply for the above vacancy, please click on the below link and forward your CV along with a covering letter, detailing why you believe you are the right person for the role.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.