A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!We are currently recruiting for:
Position: Customer Care Technical Guide
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Position
About the role:
Due to recent growth we are looking to expand our team, working within our busy Technical Department, the primary responsibility of this position is to handle and manage claims from retailers. In addition, to support the Service Centre Technician in assessments and repairs at peak times and holidays.
- To process all bicycle and component claims and stock returns within 24 hours.
- To answer any e-mails from dealers or consumers within 1 working day of receipt.
- Raise awareness of recurring faults to the Customer Services Manager.
- To undertake Service Centre tasks when required.
- To maintain a safe, clean working environment.
- Excellent computer literacy skills in word, excel and e-mail applications
- 2 years + experience of dealing with maintenance/technical issues preferably within the cycle industry (Cytech Level 2/3 is also preferable).
- 1 year + experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Good educational level of English and Maths
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with staff at all levels within an organisation
To apply please follow the below link and submit your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you are right for the role.
To apply for this job please visit trekbikes.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.