We are looking for enthusiastic, organised self starters to join our Customer Experience team! If you love solving problems, and thrive in a fast paced environment where you can add real value to customers then this could be the role for you!
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AT HEXR:
The customer experience team are responsible for delivering personal and friendly interactions with our customers.
- Respond to inbound requests from our customers via email, chat, phone and social media, with speed and accuracy
- Be an expert on the HEXR customer, ensuring they are the centre of everything we do. You will represent the customer when working on cross-functional team projects
- Use our data to understand patterns and trends, and identify areas of improvement within the customer experience
- Resolve questions before they are asked by updating and optimizing the HEXR help centre (FAQs) using on your insights from customer interactions
- Help organise and lead customer insights initiatives, and ensure the results are distributed throughout the wider business
LOCATION & TRAVEL:
HEXR HQ is located in Primrose Hill, near Regent’s Park
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Hands-on, proactive, positive attitude. You have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Patience and empathy. You love solving people’s problems, and want to go the extra mile to make every customer’s day
- Team player, passionate and ambitious. You take initiative and want to grow and develop as the company grows
- Technical proficiency. You are comfortable with a range of systems and can learn fast and adapt to change easily.
- You know what you know and ask questions for everything else
- A love of cycling and technology is a big plus!
- Competitive Salary and holiday allowances
- Fully equipped office in Primrose Hill with great coffee and lots of snacks!
- Become an early member of a leading innovative company with the potential to grow responsibilities and progress quickly
- Benefits include: weekly team drinks, cycle to work scheme, regular team activities (including cycles, of course!), opportunities to work remotely
HEXR TEAM CULTURE:
Aspirational and hungry. Dream big. Make it happen. Seek excellence. Self-improving. Enjoy challenge. Determined.
Active and adventure lovers. We cycle, row, run, ski…. We are looking for people who are high energy, seek adventure and love sporting challenges to join our team.
Entrepreneurial and doers. We act fast and champion a bias for action with confident decision making.
Curious and courageous. Nurture ideation. Unwavering belief. Risk taker. Challenger.
- Introductory call: 15 call to learn a little more about you and tell you about HEXR.
- Remote Exercise: 30 min exercise taken remotely to demonstrate your communication skills
- On-site interview: Meet Team HEXR at our London office at Primrose Hill (And yes, there will be a demo 😉 )
If you think you are a great fit for this role please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV attached.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.