About the Customer Service Team
The Brompton Customer Service team is made up of a diverse, respecting and positive group of individuals, that reflects the wider business ethic and drive to promote freedom in cities through the products we manufacture. We are unified in an effort to provide a gold standard of customer service to a global network of Brompton Owners, perspective owners and the supporting dealer network.
The Customer Service team are passionate about the product and understand what the freedom it provides its users. We focus on making sure that every step of the customer’s journey is positively supported, through meaningful and catered for communication and literature, including when the product does not perform completely as expected. The team operate on a great attitude of owning the queries presented and championing the customer’s experience every at step of the way.
Brompton’s Customer Service team is a family of individuals with a “can do” attitude and a desire to empower people’s movement and freedom through the fantastic product we provide.
The main body of your day to day in this role is reactive technical support for both the consumer and dealer network. This will include:
- Mail support
- Inbound phone support
- Live chat
- Raising warranty orders and credits
- Creating RMAs and booking return to base warranty services
Elements of proactive support you will be involved in. This will include:
- Phone Callouts to key accounts and consumers
- Online Training session support,
- Helping build processes and technical literature to support the trade and consumer audience
There will be elements of reflective assessment, based on your output and the products success in the field. This will include:
- Reporting trends in product and team performance and raising business awareness to issues as they arise
- Positively reviewing and revising support cases, to improve the support we provide going forward.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fluent Spanish written and spoken Language
- Fluent English written and spoken Language
- A Cycle enthusiast and promoter of bikes
- Working experience in the cycle, Customer Service Technical Support or Manufacturing Industry
- IT savvy and quick learner on new Software, Systems and Processes
- Completely comfortable with the Microsoft Office platform and included apps
- The ability to work remotely – access to reliable internet connection is required
- The ability to work some weekends
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with invoice, credit, stock management and RMA systems
- Cytech level 2 or above qualification
What Will Make You A Great Fit:
- Creative problem solver, able to visualise multiple routes to a solution and appreciate the value and significance of each step on the way
- Level-headed and balanced attitude under pressure
- Organised and clear communication style
- Empathetic and supportive personality, resonating with the experience of the owner and not just the fault with the product
- Outspoken and confident, proactively reaching out for support and amplifying the voice of the customer throughout the business
- Amicable team player, understanding that success derives from the work of “we” and not just “I”
To apply for this job please visit brompton.recruitee.com.