Website Bowman Cycles
Who we are
Bowman Cycles is expanding and we are looking for our next addition to the team. We’re a progressive bike company run by the founder, staffed by cyclists, and built on a love of cycling.
We specialise in designing great bikes for riders after something a little out of the ordinary. We strive to democratize riding bikes in all its forms: from performance-cycling right through to transport. Working at Bowman will offer the opportunity to work directly with the people that started the company, and gives huge possibilities for personal growth and a range of experience across the whole company.
We’re looking for someone who values making a difference in customers’ experience, this is the perfect chance to progress a career in the cycling industry and get into a fast-growing, award-winning company. Starting at a level where your ideas and strengths can make a demonstrable difference to company plans, your opportunities are only limited by your ambition and drive.
At Bowman, a Sales and Customer Service Executive’s key role is communication. Engaging with everyone from customers up to the founder and MD, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your ability to identify issues, create solutions and manage their implementation; you’ll relish the challenge. You thrive in environments where decisions are made quickly and the freedom to plan and realise goals with self-determined arrangements gets you out of bed in the mornings.
Working with the operations, marketing and management teams, you will be responsible for ensuring all sales and customer service queries and enquiries are taken care of in the friendly, engaged and knowledgeable manner Bowman customers expect. You’ll be managing, reporting and implementing sales strategies, whilst maintaining the smooth operations of customer calls and messages.
- Brand new, relaxed and spacious studio environment.
- Flexible hours and working arrangements.
- Ability to schedule work around cycling.
- Company rides, trips and events
- Work always stops for the final 10k of that day’s race.
- As much coffee as you can drink from our office ‘barista’.
- Use of professional workshop and mechanic.
- Ability to engage in, and inform, product development, testing and feedback.
- Small company vibe with big company ambitions.
- Support, advice and guidance from the founder and investor team.
- A Bowman frame of choice from the current range.
- Management and engagement across all customer channels
- Monitoring and active management of all sales leads
- Reporting on customer service and sales information.
- Collaboration with marketing to provide assets and content
- Devising and implementing new sales strategies with the team
- Reporting of sales and activity at weekly and monthly meetings
- Organisation and management of your personal responsibilities.
- Keen interest in cycling.
- Curious, Creative and Collaborative
- Love of a challenge
- Great attention to detail
- Proven self-starting ability
- Open and adaptable
- Demonstrable self-management skills
- Authentic communicator.
- Planning and Project Management
- Cloud computing literate
- A proven, friendly and positive written comms style.
- Great face to face communication.
What we stand for and who we stand by
Bowman celebrates diversity. For everyone here, its a fundamental belief that a staff compromising of the widest possible variety of experiences and backgrounds are fundamental to the continued growth of the company and the world at large.
We welcome applications from everyone, are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and expect the same from anyone we work with.
Salary: £21,500 (upwards DoE)
How to apply
If this sounds like something that is right up your street, send us a covering letter as an email to:
Use the job description as the subject title, and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The closing date for receiving your application is:
April 11th, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.