Our vision at HEXR is to produce a helmet that performs better than any other in the world, helping athletes excel and saving lives. We have been tirelessly developing and testing our helmet for 6 years now, and with our spirit of never-ending curiosity we will continue to work to make it safer, lighter and faster still. We are building a talented team of passionate, hard-working, enthusiastic and like-minded people who want to help push HEXR forward and build a business that will revolutionise cycling performance and safety. Join the team!
We are looking for a Customer Service and Social Media Coordinator to join our team as the first point of contact for all customers wanting to interact with the brand.
Responsibilities will primarily include managing all inbound and outbound communications with customers and running the business’ Social Media accounts. As we are a small start-up company there will likely be further responsibilities across marketing and the operational side of the business (aiding manufacture and distribution of the helmets).
This is a great entry-level role for someone who can be flexible in terms of day-to-day tasks and who wants to have influence over the direction of the company, content and brand as we grow, with a job description that evolves as we do. You will be part of a fun and passionate team of designers, engineers and athletes and will work closely with our operations manager in our East London office and fulfilment centre, with potential for opportunities in the wider business. We are hard-working and committed whilst being flexible and accommodating to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Responding to all inbound communications via our customer service platform, Zendesk.
- Responding to inbound requests & DM’s from customers via social media.
- Planning and scheduling content (copy, imagery, videos, tagging) based around the overall marketing calendar.
- Plan, develop and execute communications across all organic and paid social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Writing and scheduling email newsletters.
- Growing channel audiences via engagement and targeted following.
- Actively working with our database of brand ambassadors, with a view to using their content or collaborating on content.
- Set targets for all key social activity (qualitative and quantitative) and report back on these on a monthly basis.
- Aid in planning and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Supporting operations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Passionate and hard-working.
- Willing to learn.
- Flexible with responsibility.
- Patient and empathetic to solve customer’s problems.
- Able to produce a consistently high level of written communication.
- Happy to ask questions.
- Work from our office and fulfillment centre in London, E3.
- Degree level education in any subject.
- Prior experience in customer service.
- Prior experience in social media.
- Photography/design skills.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowances. Salary: £23,000 – £27,000
- Become a core member of a start-up with the ability to play a key role in scaling the company.
- Ownership over a medium operation within the larger organisation
- Challenging work environment with strong progression paths.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Flexible opportunities to work remotely.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Introductory call: 15min call to learn a little more about you and tell you about HEXR.
On-site interview: Meet Team HEXR at our London site in Bow.
If you think you are a great fit for this role please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV attached.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.